What is Omnikum Zinc & Selenium and what is it used for?
Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that:
– Protects cells and tissues from the harmful effects of free radicals that accelerate aging, affects male fertility by stimulating spermatogenesis and is essential for prostate health;
– Has an immune-stimulatory effect, which is extremely important for strengthening the immune system;
– Participates in the production of active thyroid hormones, which is necessary for its proper functioning;
– Necessary for proper hair and nail growth;
– Stimulates the detoxification of the body by accelerating the elimination of heavy metals.
At the same time, Zinc contributes to:
– Protection of cells from the effects of free radicals (antioxidant action);
– Normal function of the immune system (immune-stimulatory effect);
– Vitamin A metabolism and maintaining normal vision;
– Maintaining normal levels of testosterone in the blood and in normal fertility and reproduction;
– Wound healing process, normal growth, cell division and preservation of normal acid-base balance;
– Normal synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids and plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
– Maintaining normal hair, skin, nails
– Participates in DNA synthesis,
– Contributes to normal cognitive function
Selenium and Zinc are one of the most powerful antioxidants that contribute to maintaining a healthy body.
How to use Omnikum Zinc + Selenium?
It is recommended to use 1 tablet a day during a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
If you have taken more Omnikum Zinc + Selenium than recommended: Consult to your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
If you forget to use Omnikum Zinc + Selenium: Do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten dose.
What you should know before using Omnikum Zinc + Selenium?
Omnikum Zinc + Selenium are not used for the prevention or treatment of disease.
Pregnancy and lactation:
Consult your doctor and pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Possible side effects (reactions) of Omnikum Zinc + Selenium
There are no known side effects from the product. If you notice any side effects, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Number and date of the trade decision: 12-9748/2 dated 10.11.2020
One pack of OmnikumZinc + Selenium contains 45 tablets
Read the instructions carefully before use! Consult your doctor or pharmacist for indications, risk of use and side effects of the adjacent product.
Health deserves more attention!